wolverine

Jan 9, 2002
Thanks man I'll let ya know!. Bulldog said he knows of a place.....I'll be talking to him tonight.

PS. 10lb of billet...I feel sorry for the guy who get hit in the A$$ wid that!... Sheet Smits if you were to install an old school fork brace {which you probably need anyways} you'll even be able to mow over golf carts & Volkswagon's... Can your bike still do wheelies?...Why not figure 8 a set of jumper cables around your handle bars while your at it and double as a off road utility vehicle......braaap.. lol

DW

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
wolverine said:
...Can your bike still do wheelies?...
I need the ballast up front.... and this is dragging the rear brake...

P6120170.sized.jpg

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Holy crap man!!! Are you like an A rider dude?!?! ;)

Seriously though, nice wheelie!!

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
wolverine said:
PS. 10lb of billet...I feel sorry for the guy who get hit in the A$$ wid that!... Sheet Smits if you were to install an old school fork brace {which you probably need anyways} you'll even be able to mow over golf carts & Volkswagon's... Can your bike still do wheelies?...Why not figure 8 a set of jumper cables around your handle bars while your at it and double as a off road utility vehicle......braaap.. lol
DW
Don't worry he has 20# of tools in the fender bag to offset , which is what I think is lifting the front wheel. :laugh:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
It looks like really great riding weather for this sunday's race!

Saturday over night low of 30.....hummmm.... I think them guys that ride those blue 4st's better make some room in their sleeping bags! lol.. Hate to see a fellar wear himself out before the horn blows......

DW

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
DW
I did that at Goshen 3 years ago, before electric start. It was 28 Deg when we left the line. It wasn't fun getting it started. Will have to look at the electric blanket option.
Don

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
DW…. Did'ya get some new orange fork guards for that grey stallion of yours?

Looks like that queen bed will be available this Saturday if you're still looking. Team Frog thinks he will be deployed this month, and is going to be busy lining up ducks instead of bustin' bark and floggin' mud.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I did better than just orange fork guards....I bought the whole bike! 06' SX250. I'm going to finish out the season on the Silver Bullet though, that baby's work'n sooo sweeet right now!. Thanks for the offer Smit but Cody & I are going to camp out by the pancake trailer lol.

DW

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
"the pancake trailer"

I guess if you have to be known for something this is OK.

Don

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Hey Don.... Who's coming down with you? Are you bringing that smack-talkin' Irishman Tommy C? I heard that CW has something for him too... :aj:

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
I like that Bill! STT, Smack Talking Tom! HAHAHA! Oh that's good stuff...

Good luck to you gentlemen, it is by far one of the best and funnest races of the year!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Tommy C & Paul North
Should be fun listening to the talk, good luck to both CW & Tom!
Hope I ride better Sunday than I did tonight, just couldn't get it together. It will be fun the weather should be great.
Don

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Don, you're over training. See, I've only ridden once since the Jack Pine, so have been conserving my riding skills and energy.... I'll have lots of it on tap now for Upland...

:rotfl:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Bill, you might be onto something but when you have very little skills or energy to tap, you try to practice when you can.
Don

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Upland

Go where the arrows direct you and the river crossings will be easy. If you try to be tricky it will bite you in your Ghetto Booty! Mark

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Well if hotels are a problem there is a brand new enduro same date as upland 50 ground miles of virgin trail and lots of hotel space no need for restart becaused every body will get some butt kickin. Oh Don you better stay at upland they won't try to kill you. woo- hoo.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Hey Don... Is your row full yet? You, Tom, and Paul???

If anyone is looking to split a room, PM me. $32 dollar, no holler...

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Bill, I think trash rider is going to try to ride with us. Tom usually picks his own row.
I am thinking 28-30. I am planning on being there by 4:00. Do you want me to save you a spot on our row or a close one? I will be on my cell.
Don

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Sure, if you have room I'll take a spot (please reserve)... 28-30 sounds good. It'll give the creek some time to warm up.
hihi.gif

BBarel and I may be driving down together, and hope to get there Saturday evening around 7PM (Upland time) for sign-up. Still have some lingering bike prep from August to take care of...

Top Bottom