Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
bruno670 said:
But Freddie, you sold your good luck bike!

Nope, that one threw me in the muck as SB 1 and wouldn't start for 25 minutes.....you make your own luck. I'll bring spare wheels, spare parts, a parachute, swim fins, oxy mask, tow ropes and a helicopter to Goshen...I'll be ready, I'm finishing! :nod:

PoeBrian

Oct 10, 2002
silver said:
I think you guys should go head to head and get on the same min.You can push and pull each other all day would add some fun to the race.

That is an excellent idea! Turkey Creek promotions could market that to sell more tickets! :laugh:

nickolino

Feb 21, 2008
:nod: :nod: Factory freddy's done! It was just last fall and this spring we heard things like Just another day at the office or Yeah I'am going the title is mine and on n on. Same row not just a idea but a must.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nickolino said:
:nod: :nod: Factory freddy's done! It was just last fall and this spring we heard things like Just another day at the office or Yeah I'am going the title is mine and on n on. Same row not just a idea but a must.

What took you so long Nick? I have been patiently waiting for your input..........stick a fork in me baby. I have sugar donuts with chocolate sprinkles on order-I have time to step it up still. :cool: If I double up on the donuts every day there may still be hope. Chocolate milk help ya think????

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
Chocolate milk help ya think????
Fast guy Mastin thinks so!! Funny thing is is that My boy brought 2 bottles of CM with him to Upland and drank one the morning of...Asked me if I wanted the other...I said nope...Go figure huh....

Keep your chin up Freddy! :cool:

PS. Hey azzhole no#1 I'll bet you're REAL smooth on the dance floor :laugh: Looking foward to see you'se guy at Goshen.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Seriously Chocolate Milk is supposed to be an excellent workout recovery drink and I wouldn't doubt Mastin when it comes to high energy nutrition. :) Doesn't he like pb&j too?

Top Bottom