Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Just wanted to put a link to a new forum for upstate south carolina riders that discusses our local tracks and events coming up in our area. here you can talk about local tracks and make suggestions to track owners, and general local race info, show your support for this new local forum, but don't let it replace this one. here's the link http://www.upstatemx.freemybb2.com/

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Hope the track owners are able to handle all of the input. We have one track in our area that has made a decision to be a beginner to mid-level rider friendly track. The place really packs in the riders. The other tracks have more agressive obstacles(better riders as well) and seem to do just fine. It's good to have places that give everyone a choice.

ridingfamily

Dec 8, 2008
Terrible TNT Treatment

I am so glad that TNT is not listed... I took my children and grandchildren there this past weekend with our load of 8 toys, and the manners and displays from the owner was nothing short of ridiculous. I will NEVER subject my children and grandchildren to that type of yelling and disrespect. There is a way to keep riders safe without belittleing and screaming in front of children. Parents- if you plan on teaching your kids to ride, stay away from this track. They will come back only to have learned that in order to talk to someone- all you have to do is scream and put your finger in thier face. Instead of pointing back- I chose to never give this women and her leased track a penny more of our money. There are plenty other great tracks that I'm sure combine family fun and saftey in a healthy environment. - Familyriders (As an aside- my husband was not aware that he could not ride our 50cc bike along side of my grandson while trying to teach him to ride)

Top Bottom