US Women's Team ISDE Fundraiser T-shirts!

Berkyboy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 22, 2002
Ok guys and gals it's time to pony up and help out the 2007 US Women's World Cup Team at this years ISDE by buying your sweet heart one of these quality T-shirts.

For the inaugural year of the ISDE Women's World Cup, Team USA will be represented by the following riders: Amanda Mastin (Yam), Nicole Bradford (KTM), Lacy Jones (Gas) and alternate rider Annell Allen (KTM). By the way the gals are also sponsored by ourselves, GoFasters.com.

40 bucks gets you a quality T-shirt for yourself or your favorite gal and helps defray the expenses of these gals competing in this year's Six Days in Chile.

Click it >>> http://www.gofasters.com/index.php?m...6739e709d6b08e

Thanks

Steve Berkner
US Women's Cup Team Manager

Last edited:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Terrific!! :cool:

These Ladies are awesome! Especially Nicole, who was a great part of getting this Women's Forum hopping a few years back. She and Kerri Brokaw hosted the Oregon Ladies Off-Road School two years in a row '02 and '03. Come to think it, that school was where I met some of my BEST and LASTING friendships and I will be forever grateful.

I just bought a shirt!!!! :ride: :ride: Good luck ladies!!

Berkyboy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 22, 2002
These gals are all solid riders and their efforts are sure to get some attention. One of their strongest assets is they all have Six Days experience and that goes a long way.

This is the fourth year that we (GoFasters.com) have sponsored a US ISDE club team and it's a real honor to be associated with them.

Top Bottom