LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
This was posted in the Enduro forum here, but I thought I'd pass it on...

Women Club Team

Nicole Bradford
Suzy Moody
Amanda Mastin

Congratulations to all of you, and to all of the women who tried out for the qualifiers!
Let us know how we can support you in the coming weeks.

:) :) :)

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Congratulations to all of you. Are any other countries going to have a women's team this year? I know with the Trials Des Nations the Australians are sending two women over (first time for Aussie). All the best with your training/planning and keep us updated as to how it goes (if you've got time, if not I think we'll understand). Please let us know though if you have other plans for fundraising and maybe we could help out somehow.
Good luck and all the best

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
My friend who has done the ISDE for several years sent me a letter that he has used to raise funds. Basically the letter tells about the race. FYI The ISDE is the longest running motorcycle event in the world, first held in 1913. Then he puts a chart that has a Gold Level, Silver Level and Bronze Level. If someone donates the Gold level amount then I agree to put 4 of their logo's on my bike, 1 on my helmet and one on my jersey. With the lower levels you don't put as much on. I hope not too many donate because I don't know where I will fit all those stickers. I sent out about 30 of them and hopefully they will work.

I will know more about the T-Shirts hopefully this weekend. Then I can tell you a price if anyone is interested. Thanks for all your support.

Nicole

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Congrats Suzy, Amanda and Nicole! :) :)

Best of luck at the race and please keep us informed if there is anything that we can do to help.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Thanks for the info, Nicole!

Hmmm...this gives me an idea...:think

I'm gonna go talk to the boss.

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Nicole,

Can you get us a copy of the letter? Maybe scan it & post it or email it to those of us that are interested. You probably don't want to post your address but if we could get the letter and pass it onto people we know and collect funds then mail them to you maybe that would work?

I know most of the owner's of the local bike shops here and some other companies that support the local flat track and MX racers. I may be able to get some contributions from them to pass onto you gals.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
We really need to do something

to help these girls out. Girlrider could you scan and post the letter or email it to me? I'd love to see you girls up on the podium with a big old DRN emblem:cool: . Depending on the levels I hope we can get something together

Top Bottom