IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
Anyone tried one on a KTM 250? Seems to be lots of positive reviews about them but I've never heard anything about them on a KTM. I know that there motocross race team uses them, but thats kinda different to my applications. Thanks.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
In one word; awesome. Both the low end setting and the high end setting provide noticeable results. It really improved the performance of my 300. But, it doesn't cure jetting woes:eek:

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
So, do the Delta reeds outlast Boyseen? I noticed after 10 rides, 4 mo. my Boyseen reeds are allready chipped.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I have only used the Delta. Mine are fine 6 months, and 1300 miles later.

Les, softer petals, don't last long. They do help the bottom end though. How do you like the Boyesen? Where did you see the most improvement?

IBWFO

Aug 5, 2001
I have used the V-Force reeds on my 99 YZ 250 and my son's CR 125 with fantastic results. The quality is great and so is the product.
I do have one COMPLAINT: On thier website they offered the reed for the 02 CR 250, so I ordered it. Then when I got it it didn't fit. I called Moto Tassinari and the girl said that I made a mistake because it was not on thier website. Again I looked it up while on the phone with her and she told me it was a mistake and shouldn't be there. She then told me to send the one back and she would credit my account. Seems pretty cheap not to at least offer me a future discount or at least an apology?
Had a problem with So-Cal too. Ordered pre-printed backgrounds LAST WEEK and they told me they sent them LAST WEEK. When I called this afternoon they told me they went out YESTERDAY!
This has not been a good day!!! Sorry for the RANT!

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Strick, I'd have to say better low to mid performance over stock with Boyseen. Much richer running, requiring my current lean needle combo. 1370N with 40 pilot, otherwise fouled plugs. Pulls like a tractor on nitro now:eek:, gotta hold on tight.

Top Bottom