V.S.T.A. ride at Lortta Lynn's in October

KevinB4stk

Jul 5, 2000
I was wondering if anybody knows if you have to be a v.s.t.a. member or if you could sign up to be a member at Loretta Lynn's at the start of this event to take part in it?
About 6 of my buddies and I are planning on going down there to ride this event, I've talked to some poeple about the event but didn't ask about membership.

Thanks Kevin

kx125racer

Feb 21, 2000
Yes, you can sign up at the ride for vsta membership. LL ride is a fantastic ride and last year there was more than 400 riders from what I was told. This year is a 3 day event so it will give us more time to ride and socialize. They have camping and rv hookups, bath house, a little store, water and real bathrooms. There are also holels about 10 minutes away from LL's. I would book a room early if you want to go that route. It is a class act event. Hope you all can make it.

Mark

KevinB4stk

Jul 5, 2000
We all have this event on our vacation scheduals, and will definetly be there. There is at least 6 of us so far, there will probably be more by then. My brother and I have been there before for the GNCC and always wanted to just go there and ride, now we have the chance to do that.

Kevin

kx125racer

Feb 21, 2000
The gncc track is always hammered out and just plain rough. The vsta trails use some of the track, I think, but most is tighter trails. They also have expert or advanced sections that loop off the trail and come back about the same area. The guys did an excellent job last year. Let's pray for rain. It gets mighty dusty there if it doesn't rain. Check out www.vstarider.com for updates and more info.

Top Bottom