j4k3

Aug 1, 2006
I'm looking for somewhere to ride around the southeastern VA area. Or even in NC closer to the boarder. If you know of any trails, tracks or whatever let me know please.

Thanks,
Jake

xsnrg

Jul 20, 2004
j4k3 said:
I'm looking for somewhere to ride around the southeastern VA area. Or even in NC closer to the boarder. If you know of any trails, tracks or whatever let me know please.

Thanks,
Jake

How far East are you? This place is just Northeast of Raleigh, fairly convenient to I-85 if you are coming down from that direction. I'm not a track rider, but I've heard their tracks are good (I took one lap but wouldn't know the difference). Their trails were alright, but pretty tore up when we were there due to a quad trail race the weekend prior.

http://www.ncmotorsportspark.com/

There's also a place called buckleberries or something like that that I think is handy to I-95 which has a dirt drag strip, an open pit, trails, and a track, but I've never been there and can't tell you exactly where it is...I'm sure someone who reads this can though!

We usually do our hare scramble type of riding up around Oxford on private property (a friends tree farm), and when we are looking to do a day trip, we take the 3+ hr trip west to Brushy Mountain or Brown Mountain.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread too to see if anything else pops up on here!

Firewater2006

May 5, 2006
There's a place called slade's park up in surry county. They've got a lot of trails with plenty of mud and sand. They also have dirt drag races every other sunday. Another place I've been is Morgan's Corner in Elizabeth City, right off of Hwy. 17. That is a really good motocross track. If you hear of any other tracks let me know, I'm always looking for a new track to ride.

Top Bottom