WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
I am so excited. I came home today to a phone call from the hubby. He said he had my Valentines day gift in his truck. Jokingly I asked if it was red or blue, since we have been looking for a 2 stroke for me. I totally threw him off; he hoped he could surprise me. NOT. He found a good deal on one that someone blew up at Silver Lake Sand Dunes. Unable to ride right now because of the snow, I had to throw my leg over it as soon as it was unloaded. It will be rebuilt before the snow melts. There is a lot to do to it to get it trail ready the way I like it besides rebuilding it.

momsnewbike003.jpg

momsnewbike002.jpg

momsnewbike001.jpg

momsnewbike004.jpg

Last edited:

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of fun tinkering ahead for you to help pass the time in the cold winter months, and plenty of fun to be had when you get it running again in the spring. Have Fun!

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Nice V-day present!

Sweet! That will be one mean ride once you build that engine. I got my honey a gold kartouche' over here in arab land. Can't give it to her until I get home though. Now - what ya gonna do with that XR?

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
That is TOO AwESOME!!!! A fine Valentine gift indeed. And "throw me leg over" is Pirate Speak, fyi ;)

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Uchytil said:
Sweet! Now - what ya gonna do with that XR?

I have not decided what to do with the XR250 Yet. My daughter has an XR200. I have been trying to get her on a taller bike with no luck. I might just hang on to it this year and give her an opportunity to ride it. I know once she get used to a taller bike she will like it and never want to go back like I did. She looks way to big for the 200. All she needs is more riding time, since she has only ridden for 2 years. The XR has a fresh rebuild and is a nice bike. I hate to get rid of it. I just need something with more instant power.

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
bruno670 said:
Ha , ha , ha That little bit of time you spent in Marquette still lingers within your soul. Throw me leg , I like that.

Stop picking on me. NO. You cannot have the frame to put your CR 500 motor in.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I'd love to have that 125 frame and that XR200 engine . . .

that could make the best trailbike EVER

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Well, The bike to rebuilt and I have rode it twice. One weekend on the trails, and it freaked me out When the power band hit. I screamed so loud people miles back at the parking area could hear me. WE have had several bugs to work out on it and are still working on them. This last weekend I rode it in a Family Enduro and ended up third in my class. The bike was so much better to ride than the XR. It was lighter to pick up when I fell, and it continued to gain power up sandy uphills. The bike had no clue there were even hills there. That was the best part. I am still trying to figure out the feathering of the clutch thing. That will come with time as will the unsteady power. It was even better to get over logs with. I am looking forward to find out what this bike can do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom