Valley harescramble

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
Me and my snorkel.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
VTR was fun, I got a 4th place start and battled with 3rd for 2 laps and finally got around him but by then 2nd was too far gone for me to catch up so I ended up 3rd in my class and put a lap on the guy I was battling with for the first 2 laps. Even won a trophy. :nod: I kept her on two wheels all day and rode clean for 2 hr and 23 min. :cool:

DW and Cheese got 1st H team
Cody won his class B and was 6 OA
Blair won over all, he was flying.

old shaggy here putta woopin on the dunns :laugh: all by myself fror first light team and boy am i wooped. I rode solo due to the fact that that my brother was startin school and moving in

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
Shagy100 said:
old shaggy here putta woopin on the dunns :laugh: all by myself fror first light team and boy am i wooped. I rode solo due to the fact that that my brother was startin school and moving in

Ya better start training there slim, I had a 5 lap total time 3 seconds faster than you and you had like a 5 minute head start on the first lap! :nener: Real men ride solo. :nod: Even us old geezers...

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Holy crap Shaggy....Fred is three times your age....did you have to stop and pull your pants up or what?

These comments are intended to be a compliment to Freddie!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
fatherandson said:
Holy crap Shaggy....Fred is three times your age....did you have to stop and pull your pants up or what?

LMAO! Good one T bone! :rotfl:

fatherandson said:

Funny t-bone but at one point i stoped took my underjersy chest protector off got dressed back up and still had the lead

Shagy100 said:
Hell AJ, Levi rode 4 of the 6 laps and then Had to drive YOU home! :nener:
At your age I thought that picking on kids was below you.

Shagy100 said:
Funny t-bone but at one point i stoped took my underjersy chest protector off got dressed back up and still had the lead
Even the Chest protector is mine!
Don't you do anything for yourself :laugh:
I even had to bring your bike and break it in!
Damn boy.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Shaggy probably thought he was a Factory Kawasaki rider.....
Instead he is only member of the Freeloader Racing Team!