Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Me and my snorkel.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
VTR was fun, I got a 4th place start and battled with 3rd for 2 laps and finally got around him but by then 2nd was too far gone for me to catch up so I ended up 3rd in my class and put a lap on the guy I was battling with for the first 2 laps. Even won a trophy. :nod: I kept her on two wheels all day and rode clean for 2 hr and 23 min. :cool:

DW and Cheese got 1st H team
Cody won his class B and was 6 OA
Blair won over all, he was flying.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
old shaggy here putta woopin on the dunns :laugh: all by myself fror first light team and boy am i wooped. I rode solo due to the fact that that my brother was startin school and moving in

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Shagy100 said:
old shaggy here putta woopin on the dunns :laugh: all by myself fror first light team and boy am i wooped. I rode solo due to the fact that that my brother was startin school and moving in

Ya better start training there slim, I had a 5 lap total time 3 seconds faster than you and you had like a 5 minute head start on the first lap! :nener: Real men ride solo. :nod: Even us old geezers...

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Holy crap Shaggy....Fred is three times your age....did you have to stop and pull your pants up or what?

These comments are intended to be a compliment to Freddie!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
Holy crap Shaggy....Fred is three times your age....did you have to stop and pull your pants up or what?

LMAO! Good one T bone! :rotfl:

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
fatherandson said:

Funny t-bone but at one point i stoped took my underjersy chest protector off got dressed back up and still had the lead

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Shagy100 said:
Hell AJ, Levi rode 4 of the 6 laps and then Had to drive YOU home! :nener:
At your age I thought that picking on kids was below you.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Shagy100 said:
Funny t-bone but at one point i stoped took my underjersy chest protector off got dressed back up and still had the lead
Even the Chest protector is mine!
Don't you do anything for yourself :laugh:
I even had to bring your bike and break it in!
Damn boy.

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
I'm sure your dad is praying for the day you quit riding on the Freeloader Race Team! Oh well, someday you might have kids and have to fund the Freeloader Race Team for 20 years. HaHa, your day is coming.... :whoa:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Hopefully Shaggy Will Marry A Girl Under 5ft. Otherwise His Kids Will Be Giants, Which Is Great For The Nba, But Bad For Trying To Ride Motorcycles. I Can't Recall An Aftermkt. Company Making Lift Kits For Dirt Bikes!!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
D.LEATHERS said:
Hopefully Shaggy Will Marry A Girl Under 5ft. Otherwise His Kids Will Be Giants, Which Is Great For The Nba, But Bad For Trying To Ride Motorcycles. I Can't Recall An Aftermkt. Company Making Lift Kits For Dirt Bikes!!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!

I don't know being a little taller don't seem so bad to me!

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
I see the anger management thread keeps popping up to the top of the Michigan Trail Riders thread listings. Did one of you guys pick on somebody at the Valley harescramble? Is somebody putting money in the jar this week? :eek:

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
slowone said:
I'm sure your dad is praying for the day you quit riding on the Freeloader Race Team! Oh well, someday you might have kids and have to fund the Freeloader Race Team for 20 years. HaHa, your day is coming.... :whoa:
Since when can you have kids if your :laugh: ....
Well you get my meaning

Top Bottom