Bliz

Dec 25, 1999
Go to www.vchss.org and it will give you all the info. Excellent series. Very well run, 8-12 mile courses and no atv's.

Bulldog

May 2, 2001
The VCHSS was started in 1984 around the motto "Formed for Riders by Riders". This is as true today as it was then. This is the oldest and the Best Offroad Series in Virginia. This is my 5th year in the series and I can say that I am thoroughly impressed with the riders, racing and friends I have made. Average turnout is about 400 riders per event with the biggest turnout topping 650 riders. This year there are 15 rounds that go from Bristol, Va to Budds Creek, MD. and everything in between. The Hare Scramble classes range from Pee Wee to Masters to AA. Through the season special events are held at some rounds to help raise funds for local community groups. The last round this year falls on Halloween weekend and they are planning a trick or treat event for the kids on Saturday night either in the woods or from camp site to camp site. This weekends race (10/5/03) in Rural Retreat, VA, the promoter is giving away 6 Costa Rica Dual Sport tours. Come on out and try the VCHSS - you will love it!

DRECKFRESSER

May 29, 2003
Thanks. I appreciate the help. Look for a 03 kdx 200 with a german flag sticker on it next year. Mabey you`ll see it passing you!! hehe :)

Top Bottom