2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Its time-

Fax me your entries so we can sign up
three one zero- six zero five- zero seven eight seven

-or-

e-mail them to me if you can scan to pdf.

In for sho:
2strok4fun
The Eel
Thumbs (of course)
Kelsorat (your not gettin out of it)
Scar (get it fixed, body & bike)

Last edited:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Cool. Ill pull them off the fax in the mornin.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
I'm in. Will call you.

Let's all head out Saturday or Friday night, just so we don't camp in the same spot as last year. Otherwise I'll be forced to join in the 3am quad-terd races.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I'll email mine tomorrow. Thanks for sending them in.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Sorry guys, I'm out for pre entry. Thats right in the middle or baseball palyoffs for the boys. It's a tournament so we don't have dates or times until the previous game is played.

If I'm clear, I may just show up last minute. But I won't know until after the 730 pm game Saturday night the 19th.

Have fun and good luck.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Allright then, Ill send them out on Monday AM when I get back from Mammoth.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
They hit the mail on Tuesday, I didnt get back from Mammoth until late Monday.

Note the staging area is changed to inside the park at Aliklik CG. WHere is Aliklik?

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
OK, we got lucky 13
13A Eric
13B Chris
13C Scott
13D Steve

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
bobby - to enter the race, you would need a CA red or green sticker on your bike (or an out of state sticker), you need to also get a district 37 compettiion card and sign up for AMA membership - between those and the race entry fee, start up will run you about $100. You also need a forest service approvede spark arrestor on your bike. You can sign up foir the AMA card and District 37 card at the race. Look us up ... we'll be at the Aliklik campground tomorrow - I have a red Toyota Tacoma pickup, Gas Gas bike, and my buds have 2 KTMs and a Yamaha 250 ... my buddy will also have his trailer and a silver or black pickup - look around the campground - you'll find us.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
bummer - we should meet up for a gorman forest ride when it's open. keep checking in here - we ride all the time. Get that thing registered so we can ride !

bobbyhill925

Aug 28, 2005
ill call them up, hopefully they will make an exception. I've have free ridden there before on that bike. i have the pink, ill see what they say. Sounds cool :cool: anytime man, its basically my backyard. haha you'd think id be a better rider tho lol

Top Bottom