Vegas SX airtimes announced

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
racerx

April 1 , 2003

Clear Channel Announces Broadcast Times for THQ World Supercross GP/AMA Supercross Series Race on ABC
Las Vegas Finals to Air on ABC’s Wide World of Sports

AURORA, Ill. (April 1, 2003) - Clear Channel Entertainment’s Motor Sports division announced today that the final round of THQ World Supercross GP/AMA Supercross Series will be broadcast on ABC’s Wide World of Sports from Las Vegas’ Sam Boyd Stadium on Sunday, May 4 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST/3:00-4:00 p.m. PST.

Fans can watch THQ World Supercross GP/AMA Supercross Series crown the 2003 250cc champions on ABC’s “Wide World of Sports” and witness the always-exciting Dave Coombs Sr. 125cc East/West Shootout, featuring the top 125cc riders from the east and west coast.

Going into its sixth year on network television, supercross has posted impressive ratings reaching as high as a 3.7 household rating. This will be the first time the supercross finals will be aired on network television. DirecTV and iNDemand carried the supercross finals from Sam Boyd Stadium in the past through pay-per-view.

B

biglou

Only one hour for both classes? :( Heck, I'd rather pay the $39 and watch all the heats and semis, too.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
I'll be a work, even so I'd rather do the pay per view and see it all too.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…