VeGiE - G'Day from Cairns, QLD , Australia

Vegie

Nov 22, 2005
Hey all,
Its Ryan here aka "VeGiE" i currently reside in Cairns, QLD , Australia. If anyone lives near drop us a mail! Anyway i caurrently am pimpin up a 2001 Rm80 that goes like a dream im 17 and am into woods, tracks wenever i have the chance and am currently adjusting my forks so i can "attempt" a little freestyle :aj:
Any way hope to chat to you all! Im cruisin to USA in December for a holiday so hope to do some riding in a different part of the world :cool:
Any ways as i said drop us a mail.
Cya Round
Vegie.

P.S this site is probably better than allthingsmoto wen i was on there. Its like a big family here :) full of helpful tips and advice keep up the good work lads!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and wade into the fray.

We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts. Ando400, andrew, aus426, blue boy, Joicey, MrFlibble, TheGrinch, and uts all list Queensland as home. Hopefully they and the many more members here that live in Australia will pop in and say g'day mate! :)

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom