Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The Admins and Mods request that everyone bring an American Flag to fly during DW '01. We will also take a moment to remember our fallen brothers and sisters at the Saturday morning rider's meeting.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Yesterday, I was looking for some small US Flag stickers to put on the number plates of my bike. I think I know where to find some today.

A real Flag may be hard to do. I heard the attendant at the store yesterday say that they were sold out of flags. I may not be able to get one. :(

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
I heard CNN say that Wal Mart sold 88,000 flags and on a normal day sell 2,000.

I will be flyin mine. I had planned on bringing a rebel flag but due to the circumstances a good old stars and stripes may be more fitting.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by Mikeb
I heard CNN say that Wal Mart sold 88,000 flags and on a normal day sell 2,000.

Confirmed from the inside! Company reports this morning also stated that anything red, white, and blue was being sold at a fevered pitch. Customers where buying crate paper to make bunting to hang on house's or were every!

The city has flags out on every light pole aournd the square. Brings a tear to your eye, and makes you swell up with pride to be a American.

I have noted on my check list to bring a flag.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Old Guy you got a supply? I need one as well

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I'll try to find some extra flag decals for bikes/helmets if anyone would like one. If you can't find a real flag then you'll at least have something to show.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
AutoZone has vinyl flag stickers cheap.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'll have to argue with my wife about whether I get to take it down from the house.:think
I'll get it one way or another.

Top Bottom