Very noob which bike help please

jam56

Jun 22, 2007
1)your physical size (both height and weight are important)
85kg and 5ft 10in
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
Not all that aggresive, tend to be happy just doing it
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????
Now living in spain, so dirt tracks, over lots of flint and there tends to be lots of sand. Will be riding with friends on quads soon enough - just waiting for there quads to be delivered
4) Do you have any riding experience?
Not a great deal, I bought a 125cc Taing Tai Hummer as I saw one and thought id give it a go - haveent loooked back, but a little more power would be super
5) Do you think you will race ?
No
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
Nope
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
I hate to say it but i tend to move toward blue, but am happy with other colours if it menas a bitter bike, I had been looking at the yamaho wr250f and have taken a look at several others from ktm, honda, and kawasaki
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
yes and he can supply Yamaha
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?
what is required to get the bike that i want
10) Do you live in California?
nope - spain
11) Your age?
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
There are massive amount of tracks around me to use, all with varrying distances that i can travel on them, down mountain, over dried lakes, near beaches - though I am due to move soon and will be looking at getting the required alterations done to the bike to allow me to travel to the tracks that i like, though it will only be 10 mins max of on road time, i will still need to make it road legal.

Any help would be great, thanks

Top Bottom