TrackMaster2

Dec 1, 2003
Hey, i have a 1993 cr125 mostly stock and i just recently got done with an arenacross race and i want more power, i wanna put p/c exhaust on and a port n polish but i dont know what to do for intake, my bro has a vforce on his yz125 and says its really good but i dont know anybody with a boysen rad valve and ive seen many advertisements for both that carmichael and stewart use vforce and boysen gives ya more horsepower but i dont know because ive never heard anyone with a rad valve, so i was wondering if you guys could help me out, their both about the same price so i cant go with the cheaper one. thanks.

mx_dave

Mar 29, 2006
shop **** for boyesen i got 1 i have not put it in yet i own a yz125 1993 im hopein it will work great for older models i picked mine up for like 120 dollars thats really cheap for me cause i live in europe

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
Eric Gorr's book recommends the Rad Valve for the early-mid 90's CR125's.

I found one on that big online auction site for $50 for my dad.

kawicam125

Uhhh...
Mar 14, 2006
ive got boyesen rad valves in my 00' kx 125 and it helped alot! ive heard of people who own both brands with good replies from anyone who got either one.

oldfrt613

Feeble Sponsoring Member
Jun 29, 2005
Older model bikes you can't get the new VForce3 for will do better with the Boyeson RAD valve.

supr_fly_tnt

Oct 21, 2005
they are both just as good. you cant go wrong with either one. but like oldfrt613 said...the vforce isnt available for some older models. it will be the best upgrade for your money you will ever make. be ready to adjust your jetting just in case. most of the time you dont have to, but you never know.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom