B

biglou

Some clips of the pro's tearin' it up. I guess it ain't nuthin' for Coop to wheelie up to the big step-up and then overjump it? :scream:

1.6meg, Right click then "Save Target As": Click.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Hey Lou, those are some pretty good clips, did you get any footage of me doing all that too? :laugh:

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Darn this migration to XP! Tried to watch the clip but the windows media player just played the music. GIVE ME BACK MY NT!

Oh well I'll look at it when I get home.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Great clips.  The only bad thing it really doesn't give justice to the way Coop and Dr. D. were doing the uphill section after the small step up. 

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Really there's no problems with XP.  Just make sure that you've downloaded the latest Windows Media player ver 9.x

:thumb:

B

biglou

Originally posted by BSWIFT
The only bad thing it really doesn't give justice to the way Coop and Dr. D. were doing the uphill section after the small step up.
THAT is my favorite section. I like it even better than the big step-up. I was standing right next to the fence every time they went up that section. It's absolutely awe-inspiring. Gave me goosebumps every time. Unreal. :aj:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Must be that fishbowl you call a computer Thump ;)

B

biglou

They're Windows Media Player's latest edition, whatever that is. 9 point something? I'd have to investigate to see if I could save them as something else. All I can choose right now is the quality of the final product. Using Windows Movie Maker to hack all this stuff together.

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
It was amazing to watch them and this clip just brought back the images. As far as how fast they were going, I heard DrD was bouncing off the rev limiter in 4th gear on the downhill between the big step up and the smaller one. Watching both Coop and DrD wheelie up that uphill after the smaller step up definitely showed their speed and technique.

The other thing that was amazing was Coop wheelie-ing the off-camber after the finish jump! That thing was slippery enough on 2 wheels -- can't imagine doing it that fast with the front end in the air!

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Well I'm home and it plays perfect on Windows Media player 7.1. Got to mess around with my set up at work.

Great Vid Lou, mine kept getting all dark on me from the other side of the small step up. :thumb:

Top Bottom