Video from Badlands ORP (Attica, IN)

Deadohiosky39

Jul 12, 2008
That's fine with me. I meant to get out there today but the bike is out of commission for a little bit and I'm heading to school tomorrow. Hopefully i'll be able to get up there at least once before the seasons over.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Or wet clay. Grab a handful and go for it! (you would not believe how good sheet metal screws work?) Now, If you would have distinguished between the changing of seasons ie, its too damn cold out!!!

ericz103

Aug 18, 2006
more pics

hmmm i've exceeded my attachment quota. I don't got many more good ones anyways to mess with shrinking them down.

My riding season stops when the fingers start gettting frostbite, which happens all to soon.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
ericz103 said:
My riding season stops when the fingers start gettting frostbite, which happens all to soon.

Put on a pair of those Nitrile gloves you use when working on your bike, then slip on your riding gloves and your fingers will stay nice and warm all day.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
10 inches of dry snow, nice smooth field, and properly dressed= Life long memories and good practice for tt, flat track and speedway style! Gary even knows a guy to get hooked up on ice tires. Putting the screws in by hand is still worth it. Believe it or not, organized events even have rubber tire classes! Single digit temps was about my old riding limit. The under garments they have now, wow! Who gets an alluding charge on a dirtbike in the winter? Bastages, they followed the tracks!

Top Bottom