gymrat86

Dec 20, 2005
3 awesome MX parks

Firewater2006 said:
Anyone know of some good places to ride around or near virginia beach?
hey man i live 45 mins from va beach in smithfield and I know of 3 places we can ride. The first being Slades park which is 300 acres of trails and everytype of terrain u can think of. Next is Mr T's mx park in IVOR. That is the most excitng place to ride, My Fav. and then there is a place in Southampton where I used to live. It is in the middle of farms with open fields as far as you can see. let me know if ya want to meet somewhere to ride. im still lookin for someone to ride with.

Firewater2006

May 5, 2006
I've been to Slade's and Morgan's Corner since last time I got on here, and they have been an absolute blast to ride! I haven't heard of Mr. T's mx park. Are they still open? How much does it cost to ride there? I'm always looking to ride at a new place. Thanks for the input man.

RideOn2

Oct 4, 2006
New rider Richmond, My son and I just got into the sport.

gymrat86 said:
hey man i live 45 mins from va beach in smithfield and I know of 3 places we can ride. The first being Slades park which is 300 acres of trails and everytype of terrain u can think of. Next is Mr T's mx park in IVOR. That is the most excitng place to ride, My Fav. and then there is a place in Southampton where I used to live. It is in the middle of farms with open fields as far as you can see. let me know if ya want to meet somewhere to ride. im still lookin for someone to ride with.

Top Bottom