YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
i have a strong immune system and have gone years without catching a cold...but it seems as though everytime i start taking multivitamins i start getting sick within weeks. what is going on? i'm taking the recommended number of pills with a meal as it says to do...why am i getting sick? has anyone else experienced this?

Anssi

May 20, 2001
Have you tried different kinds? There may well be something in the pills you are allergic to, they have a lot of filler. Also, you should be able to find a multivitamin you only have to take once per day.

YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
i have tried 4 or 5 different brands now...with all of them i just took one in the morning except for one which said to take 1 pill twice daily

Anssi

May 20, 2001
If multivitamins don't work for you, you might want to try some products that have just specific vitamins and find out which ones cause you trouble. That is if you want to go through the trouble of doing it.

skmcbride

May 16, 2001
Please clarify if the vitamins are making you sick, i.e. stomach upset, or you are getting sick, e.g.a cold, after taking them a couple of weeks.
Keith

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
i had to start taking flintstone kids vitamins, i just take one about every 3 days, but i also eat a slimfast nutrition bars daily also. Those one-a-day vitamins hurt my stomach too. yabadabadooooo

Top Bottom