May 5, 2006
My mate rings me up and says im looking at a 02 model vor 400(i think) he says whats your opinion , i said vor :think: are they thoses ones off **** or are they them italian ones , italian he says, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx what is the general concences on these things? i figure a fairly desent slightly more refined , ( than jap) kinda bike , dont know about parts avalability in australia. does any one know of these bikes ? are they peices of crap?

dillbree

Apr 8, 2006
I have a 2004 450 en and it's a sick bike, just look at the list of goodies they come out with stock. It handles well, stops well and has good power. Just watch the forward kickstart slip off to shin destruction when starting the thing. Parts are drying up fast, I need a piston if anyone knows where to get one..... Like any 4 Stroke if its been thrashed the valves and seals will need attention which is not cheap, thats why I just got a KTM 300 exc....................Go the smoker

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Unless it was meticulously cared for, I would be very leary of buying one.
They are works of art, IMO, and need to be cared for as such.

COMBEN

Nov 7, 1999
quirky...

VOR...I know that over here in the UK these are what we call in the trade a 2 day bike...you will love her the day you buy her and then jump for joy the day you manage to shift it on to the next owner...they are very very very very very very sticky bikes to re-sell in the UK :whoa:

....I think they very good bikes with superb std' specification and were a fortune new..... it's just that they are an 'unknown quantity', expensive on spares and more than a little quirky in a lot of areas. I would ask around to see that there is anyone whom will be prepared to work on and her if she goes bang and from where, and how much you are gonna get spares.

Taliesin

May 11, 2000
Factory has stopped shipping parts several months ago.Unfortunetly you will struggle to keep it running.Not known for reliability.
Can be nice bikes but be gentle or something will break.
Aftermarket pistons available for 450 from Vertex or Wossner.

Last edited:
Top Bottom