Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Since I am the prsident of the Central region of the NTSM and honorary member of the Heartland Spodes, I invite all my DRN brothers & sisters to check out the following.

Waco Eagles has a new website and also a forum for local track information (not to compete with my favorite, DRN)
We are a private membership club. Established in 1934, Waco Eagles is the oldest chartered motorcycle club in America. Two MX tracks and a beginner track, plus 1/4 & 1/2 mile Flat Track. Flat Track races are AMA sanctioned events, several are nationals.
The motocross tracks are both man made, the "A" track is filled with jumps and a whoop section and is hard packed dirt so don't worry about that new tire until after you ride. The "B" track is technical and lots of turning. Terrain is mixed, hard pack to sand. The two tracks can be combined into one very long track. Facility is available 24/7 year round to members (weather permitting) with a keyed gate. Coming soon, non-members are allowed to ride if accompanied with a member and a waiver is signed. An honor box will be posted with all necessary paper work.
Memberships are $110. for the 1st year for the entire family, $60 per year renewal if membership doesn't expire.

Races are open to the public and are held on the 3rd Sunday of each month, check the website or forum calendars for details. We are an AMA chartered club however AMA memberships are not required to race MX at our facility.

Forum (consider it a DRN sub forum, just not as good as Okie's :laugh: )
Waco Eagles Forum
Web Addy
Waco Eagles Website

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Very cool.

Top Bottom