Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I heard that!

A-RustyDemon

~SPONSOR~
Dec 9, 2002
Well you have four months to the wait for the parts.. That when ordered... the parts guy will say " Be here on a Tuesday " ;) and a additional 30 days to work on it.. You'll be good as new for the spring.:thumb:

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Snows on the ground then your bike should be getting it's yearly once over! I've been to Edmonton this time of year, it was -11 F and you wouldn't have caught me riding.

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
It's too COLD outside to ride anyways. Move south if you want to ride. As for me, I'm at the University of Alberta in residence, and I think it's off to the not so distant bar for me...

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
No snow to stop us

Come on now. What about the Blue Mountains? ;) ---I guess no trials or enduro up there then.

I picked potatoes out there in the wintertime (Narrandera, NSW) and even picked a few navels. It's not exactly paradise that time of year. Then again, the climate may be different down there than where you're from. Where are you from?

I guess the guys like me that ride year round don't pipe up around here during these conversations, because I only see complaints. I guess 'cuz it's colder north of Nebraska. ;)

I ride 12 mo./yr, but winters aren't too bad here. Lots of snow, which makes it better. More snow than tracks anyway.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I'll tell you what sucks about riding all year around. You can't give your bike the yearly "once over " because every weekend it usualy pretty nice to ride :confused: I had my pick I would break the bike down when it's 105 degrees out with no cloud cover and has not rained it about 2 months. Winter time around here is prime riding season. I can dress up for 20 degress, but its harder to dress for the heat.

powerhungry

Nov 21, 2003
Just fix the bike and go out there riding. Throw some stud on your tires ! At least you can ride! I can't ride since july because of a broken tibia.Hit a tree stump going 100cliks on my CR500.

mxmatthew

Apr 7, 2003
i no i no im going to fix it asap once i have some $ for parts. and im just whining cuz i was lookin forward to studdin up and now winters really gonna blow

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Hey don't complain, get this, I haven't ridden in around a year! I need to do a top end and don't have the money and my dad wont let me get a job and he doesn't have the extra money to fix it and also until my knees are better I really can't/shouldn't ride period. :whiner:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
im with danman. sometimes riding season just turns into a 12mo free for all.

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
Originally posted by Danman
I'll tell you what sucks about riding all year around. You can't give your bike the yearly "once over " because every weekend it usualy pretty nice to ride :confused: I had my pick I would break the bike down when it's 105 degrees out with no cloud cover and has not rained it about 2 months. Winter time around here is prime riding season. I can dress up for 20 degress, but its harder to dress for the heat.

I'll second that.

Top Bottom