GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Wes, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss and current situation. What a difficult time; but I know you will get through it. For some reason you have been crossing my mind this past couple of weeks, now I know why. Hang in there!!!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Sad news, Wes. :ugg:

I never know what to say at a time like this, but you have my sympathy.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Thank you all for the kind thoughts.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Wes,

I've missed the news, as I've been tending to my parents, as well as my in-laws (currently.)

I have been sitting here, for a while, after several difficult days cleaning out their house, contemplating how fortunate we are to be able to do this while they are still with us.

I feel even more fortunate, right now, that we are both part of this great place, DRN. I hope you can understand that while I feel great sympathy for the horrible tragedy that caused your father to take his own life, I also feel honored & privileged that you would be willing to share your experience with us all. Thank you!

My elders have all been dealing with depression for a number of years now; Thank you for reminding me to do whatever I can to help them.

Please keep in touch with us here. We do care about how you are dealing with these difficult times.

Your family will be on our minds; please take care of yourself while you work through this.

Ken W.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Wes, Steff and I are so sorry to hear this. :(

Our prayers are with you and your family

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Wow, I know its been a long time and maybe I should check up on things in here more often.

I'm really sorry for your loss Wes. Suicide is a very tragic thing and something that is very hard to deal with. I've had a few dealings with it and I'm pretty close to someone that has clinical depression. That is even harder for me to understand. Please take some time to grieve and deal with all the emotions that need to be dealt with. Get help if nessecary. You would not be the first one to do so and will be a healthier person for it (mentaly that is).

Good Luck.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002

Wes, I just stumbled in and found your thread.

Buddy, there are no words that I can say. I am void of help, as I have not walked the path that you walk.

I am so sorry to be so out of it.

Top Bottom