Wanna New Bike? How About 5...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YZ400

Apr 28, 2001
<Moderator Edit>
>You're lucky I was out riding today you stupid SPAMMING SCUM-BUG . Pack it in because you're GONE FROM DRN.
If I ever have the misfortune of meeting you in public I can assure you I'll be limping afterward, because I'm going to break my foot off in your ass for pulling this crap in my forum.
<End Moderator Edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

BenjaminPQ

Spammer
Jan 4, 2001
If it were that easy, and legal for that matter, everyone would do it. You cannot gain wealth for free without someone losing, it's a fact. Also, if your about to say "Well, I came out on top." Just keep waiting as this thread may have been your undoing.

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
That is nothing but a scam, and your post is definitly spam. Pyramids are illegal, and I have no desire to place my name on every scam-artist's mailing list in the world through my email.

I think this post should be deleted for promoting illegal activities before you sucker some naive person into participating.

ochster

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 11, 2000
spanky250, agreed. Not only deleted, but banned! this is blatant disregard to operate within the DRN code of ethics.

penguin

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Feb 19, 2000
If it seems to good to be true,,,,or legal.........you get the picture. Some people must think we a pretty dumb :rolleyes:

N.H. Hick

Mar 10, 2001
smack the kid in the Fing head

thats all i have to say bout this idiot.

<Moderator edit>
You don't get to say THAT either out here
<End Moderator edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
I reported this post to the mods...I hope they take action soon. YZ400, you should be banned for this.

Sure Shot

Aug 20, 2000
Don't think so

Very easy if it seem to good to be true it probably is. This Guy should be banned, what the hell does this have to do with dirt bikes.:think

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Really sorry guys I can't delete in this forum (only our own) but I am sure Rich will have an interesting reaction when he sees it.
As far as the true DRNers I am really happy to see that colectively this group can spot a CONMAN a mile away.
Yes this is illegal and earned him a ban in a record 2 posts:rolleyes:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I appreciate you guys who alerted me to this NITWIT, unfortunately I was out at the OT National MX Ranch all day.

Big thanks to SuperMod Patman for editing out this lowlife's spam.

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
WOW

Now that was quite the editing job Rich. This proves there is one more thing you don't bring to DRN stupid fraudulent, scams.

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
I think we have fouled a plot by a fledgling member of the sierra club(yz400) to raise funds for the save the spotted turtle march in Washington. Sorry, it's late, I'll go back to my room now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom