want to do something special for zia

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Hey,

zia & I are going to a formal Christmas party tonight. We won't really know anyone there, but it's a chance for us to get out for an evening without the kids, all dressed up. Other than flowers, does anyone have an idea of something special I can do for her? I know this is short notice, but I just thought of it. The fact that I thought of doing something special illustrates my lack of imagination when it comes to romance. I have about an hour before I have to go home & get ready.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Take her to a romantic overlook or something and give her flowers. Cheap and meaningful.

Yeah.... I'm a born romantic myself.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Damn!  No time to plan.  I guess renting a limo is out.  Can't make that happen in an hour. 

What else does she like?  Candy?  Perfume?  A basket from Bath & Body Works?  (You know one of those things with all that fruity gel and bath salts and stuff)

Have Fun!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
wait at the door with nothing on but a smile and a ribbon around your johnson. Chicks dig that

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Yeah, what Pred said, he IS The king of romance from what I hear!!!

Oh, wait was the diet thing going good or bad recently? Darn, I can't remember.

I know, how about a simple expression of just how beautiful Zia is to you and how great she looks - there short, sweet, simple and best of all (for guys) CHEAP but meaningful. Unless of course you are one of those guys that actually tells her that anyways then I suggest a quick trip to the expensive jeweler or the bike shop depending on what she may prefer. :thumb:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Swing by a jewlery store a pick up a nice necklace to go with her evening dress. Not cheap but would really go nice with the whole "evening out".

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Buy a blank card with something sexy/romantic on the front. Something to remind her of your world before kids, of the wild, passionate, romantic lust that put your loins in a tizzy for hours on end (not that they aren't in a tizzy now, but you know what I mean).

The front of the card sets the stage. Open it up. Write her a letter from the heart, exposing your deepest love, how beautiful she is doing the littlest thing (laugh, smile, kiss, fart... you get the drift). Let down your guard, express your heartfelt appreciation, your kinkiest desires (all the legal ones anyway), and how wonderful life is with her in your world.

Either that or black thong wrapped around a bottle of Two-Finger Tequila usually does it...

Report back tomorrow... pictures included.... on second thought, a written report would suffice...

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
If you're in the west, there's still time to run to the bike shop! Pull up in the front yard when it's time to step leave on your date, on a BRAND NEW CRF450! That'll get a response from her!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i find anything that involves romance must include the following. roofies, duct tape, flavored rubbing alcohol, sumers eve( cherry flavor) and a box of supositories. you aught to have those around the house.

Neil Wig

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 22, 2000
black thong wrapped around a bottle of Two-Finger Tequila usually does it...

I love the poster for two-finger tequila....it's got a hot blond, in a short neon-green halter and miniskirt...kinda leaning forward...."think what you can do with two fingers"
:confused:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Thanks to none of you it went very well. I hatched my own idea. I went to a florist & picked out a very simple, white rose corsage. She was very moved :) It didn't fit on her dress well, but she insisted on taking it so she pinned it to her hand bag.

The party was at a swanky resort, but turned out to be kind of dull. We had a wonderful evening together, though!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
:thumb: YAHOO!

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Yeah, hoidy toidy events can be kinda dull. But if they have unlimited champagne it only takes one bottle to change your whole perspective!

Top Bottom