Jun 22, 2007
I want to put an acebris head light on my 2001 cr125. Would i need to change any parts out? how would i got about doing this? Do i need a battery to hook it up to? what size battery?

ZOMBIE666

Mar 24, 2006
check with moose, electrex, electrosport, ricky stator or rm stator to see if they have a lighting coil to fit your year CR. then just hook that bad boy to your headlight of choice. most after market lighted front plates just strap on to your forks so they are easy to install. i have the eline stator and bajadesigns 8" headlight on my CR. so much fun riding at night

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
You need an aftermarket coil to power an ascerbis headlight. I use Hellfire lights now, much better lighting than my old ascerbis/eline setup.

ZOMBIE666

Mar 24, 2006
Yup you would need another stator (well just the source coil anyway) set up for lighting. I do have one but its an eline external stator that replaces the magneto cover with another cover that has an additional lighting coil. if you can find an eline cheap on fleaBay like i did youd be good to go but new theyre like 400 some bucks :yikes: a source coil for lighting would prolly be around 80 bucks new.

Someone: what is this hellfire you speak of. googled it and came up empty

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Check out http://www.niterider.com/ for Hellfire, HellCat, and LOTS of other options. :cool:

All very high quality stuff, thus, not inexpensive. Excellent customer support! ( I have experience with this.) :ride:

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
Yah, the Hellfire setup is awesome. It costs about the same as a eline coil and headlight when you're all done. It takes about 5 minutes to put on and take off the bike. I don't ride with the lights on my bike during the day. ;)

Top Bottom