justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Really!! This might be your opportunity. Rumor has it he is going to race the Golden Eagle Enduro the 27th of June in Stillwater OK.

For those of you that don't know, the Heartland Spodes make up the majority of the workers at this race. This race is a fun race to work. You get to be out on the trail watching the riders up close. We expect 250+ riders this year. No experience is required to work this. You don't even have to be a rider. We try to place checks where the workers can drive up to them in a truck etc and be right at the trail.

This is the primary fundraiser for the 500. We need this race to continue to keep the park going strong.

If you can work it would be appreciated. Workers usually meet 6:30 on race day for thier assignments.

Only thing I can pay you is a free T Shirt from the race. But there's nothing like having a AA rider try to run you over at a check point. Just ask Craig. :laugh: It's amazing how fast they can come through the flags.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
there is a slight possibility that i might be able to help. kendall is doing the state race at 59th on the 26th. maybe we could just head for the 500 after the race and camp. she was talking about taking some friends to the race, so if they go, we won't make it to the 500. i'll see what i can do.

are any of the heartland ladies riding it? kendall has never ridden woods but maybe she would if she had someone to ride with?

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I am hoping to get Butch to ride this one with me. With the qualifier format, and his familiarity with the place, I think he can tear up some of the competition. Justin, I cant believe that you would say that. Kind of like "bad karma" or something.

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
Mom's still recooperating (although after having to WATCH softball practice last night I think she'll be working extra hard in physical therapy to get back in the saddle)

I'll be working a check

Lorin is Cathy coming with???? :ride:

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I'm trying to talk Kathi into actually riding it, and if she does, I will be a support rider with her instead of actually racing it. She hasnt had a whole lot of riding time lately, so we will see.

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
Since I'll be working a check-IN, just a gentle reminder, don't roost the workers!
Those crazy enduro guys and their funny orange bikes.

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
:think: what is vCash?

Lorin said:
I'm trying to talk Kathi into actually riding it, and if she does, I will be a support rider with her instead of actually racing it. She hasnt had a whole lot of riding time lately, so we will see.

woohoo!

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
OKKX'er said:
Since I'll be working a check-IN, just a gentle reminder, don't roost the workers!
Those crazy enduro guys and their funny orange bikes.

:laugh: OK, if that's what it takes to actually see you again. ;)

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
Justin.... Do you still need help with the gate on saturday (getting waivers signed)? If so what time would you like me to show up? I don't promise to be pretty or happy before 8 am, but I will be there. :ohmy:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I NEVER turn down help. :) I thought you might hang a few arrows as well seeing as how you are :ride: around very well.

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
can i show around 9 amish?

if you really feel it's necessary for me to help with arrows i will :yikes: just keep in mind my inexperience when your riders find themselves puttering around in Noble County :think:

Top Bottom