toyotadad

Feb 10, 2006
Hey man, I vaguely remember you. I think I've hit the ground to many times since to recall clearly. Remember in 86' and 87' when Coop' would show up on his factory Honda's. 125, 250, and the 500. It was awesome to watch him put Doug Fellers in his place. Still got pic's somewhere. Man, I'm doin mostly trails these days. Had to have a disc fusion a few years ago. Cant do g-outs no more. Maybe we could ride again someday if you get the chance and feel like going a little slower for awhile. lol Still riding Honda's I see. Have a good one.
Bob

gorp

Nov 19, 2005
toyotadad said:
Hey Craig, Brian and the rest of you guys that rode the 500 Saturday, my name is Bob Soukup and I was the one all over the place on the 450 Honda. Had a great time with you all. Wanted to say thanks for the tour and the patience. Maybe get together again some time. See everyone at Sipio

Hey Bob, glad you and Guy got to make it out. It was indeed a ton of fun! Good group of trouble makers that run out there. I'm looking forward to riding with you some more this season.

Catch ya this weekend!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
toyotadad said:
That would be me. Sam was the guy who ran the show back then. What's your name?

p.s. Is BSWIFT, Brian?
Yes.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
His name does not imply anything with regards to his speed. It's just his name. :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
:| :blah: :fft:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Any one riding tomorrow?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Doing suspension tuning and jetting. I'm close to being setup. I don't have time to go far today.

Top Bottom