endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
For those of you looking for a ride on the "extreme" side of the already-hardcore-side of the hardcore trail-ride side of the side-trail-hardcore type of extreme-trail-riding, please feel free to join us at the umpteenth-annual Jawbone Spanksgiving THIS COMING WEEK (11/21-11/30).
A large group of "locos" and a HUGE contingent of Northwest riders will converge this week in So Cal.
You've heard of this before so ..... COME ON DOWN! WHOOPPEE!
Details and directions will, hopefully, be provided shortly after this post. Hope to see you there! Endoquest

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
ds- is that a challenge?

Click here for a couple of pictures

Directions for the stupid/brave/needy and most especially anybody who says "I can climb any hill and go anywhere YOU can go " - we really like you.

Whiners and those who get scared when they can't see their truck WILL be accomodated.

From the north end of Mojave at the Autozone 14/58 highway split zero your trip meter.

Take highway 14 north towards Mammoth/Reno

At mile 18.25 turn left at Jawbone Canyon.

Continue past the cattle crossing at mile 22.1 where the road turns to dirt.

At mile 22.7 turn right on to SC176, go across the wash and at mile 22.8 veer left - there is a sign saying SC176 goes straight.

At 22.95 which is basically the first available turn veer right so that the closest hills (colored blue if you are arriving in daylight) are on your left.

Follow around the base of the hill until our camp which is at mile 23.1.

Look for white Dodge Ram with DRN sticker in rear window, green flatbed Dodge with "Gemini Concrete Pumping" on door.

Everyone is welcome. Bring firewood and anything else you need/want to consume.

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
THX Kiwi, I'm on schedule for Friday 16+ hour drive. Just changed all tires and replaced a few bearings. I will go to Butterball first thing on Saturday, hope I don't blow up the bike too early. Cheers, endo

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
You guys are nuts.....! <grin>

Save something for MoonRocks, eh! -- E-Ticket

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
I dunno' Thumbs....

from the pics :scream:

...it looks like you're going to need a 1200MXC....!

Trialspode

Dec 2, 2002
Kiwi,
not really a challenge, i just want to see extreme. You know what I really forgot about Jawbone, is that it's not raining there, and there is that big yellow thing there in the sky.

i leave tommorow. be there sat.

dennis

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Kiwi-from the pictures it looks as if your new 520-525 doesn't have the muster to make it up hill adjacent to blue mountain.

Long live the CR500AF.

If Tony-thumbs makes it up that hill on his 200 I'll bring the grub at every TWMC event. However, I'll need digi pictures or video for proof.

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Right on Thumbs, I'll be there, ready to ride Saturday morning. Whooppee!

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by kelsorat
If Tony-thumbs makes it up that hill on his 200 I'll bring the grub at every TWMC event. However, I'll need digi pictures or video for proof.
I made it up a few of them there hills last year on the 1-2-5 so I'm thinking I'll have the Surf & Turf please. Medium-rare on the steak and butter only on the baked potato. ;)

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Oh no, I think I had one too many cocktails upon placing that post. But a bet's a bet.
Shooow me the money (picture proof that is)

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Let's see if Thumbsy can get up the ditch of doom.

The Eel & I will be there Sunday morning.

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
We had a great week in Jawbone Canyon. All kinds of horrific riding and excruciatiing pleasure.
It was great to see CPT Jack before going off to Iraq, I would like to say again that WE SUPPORT YOU and thank you for serving our country. Also, if you haven't noticed, Iraq looks like a very good place to ride a dirt bike, please keep us informed!
Eel, Thumbs and Bundy were also there for the first weekend, Great chaps.
I shot about four hours of torture video that will have to be edited and circulated in the right hands. The only photos I have are of me and the crew at the campfire and a few others that will require permission from the victims.
Hopefully I can get a few pix for ya, Cheers!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Will there be any ride reports in the near future? Bundy, Kiwi? I've seen footage of you guys at work so I know there are stories that need to be told. :confused:

Top Bottom