*WARNING* Political joke *WARNING*

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
The teacher was questioning her students about politics and asked them who was a fan of (add favorite candidates name here)------->________________ for president. Most of the students, not wanting to be unpopular raised their hand for Senator_____________.

Little Johnny didn't raise his hand so the teacher asked him why he didn't raise his hand for Senator ________________?

Johnny said his parents belonged to the ________________ party so he also belonged to that party.

The teacher, being an obvious member of the _____________
party, became annoyed at Johnny's answer and said, " If your father was an idiot and your mother was a moron, what would that make you?"

Johnny said, " That would make me an ______________fan". :rotfl:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
" That would make me an ______________fan".

Hmmmm…….given the current cast of candidates, there is only one name that will fit and still be grammatically correct.

:laugh:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
JuliusPleaser said:
I don't get it.

I'm not surprised. I'll bet you were planning on voting for ____________ weren't you? :rotfl:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
LOL!

I like the idea of a __________ to argue about since the argument never changes... just the names. I hate __________, you hate ___________ and nobody ever wants things to be like it was when ____________was in charge.

Just plug the names and you have an idiotic flame war :)

Ivan

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Don't even get me started on ______________!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
rmc_olderthandirt said:
The key word is "an". The missing word has to start with a vowel.

Eisenhower? :coocoo:

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
____________, ____________ ?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
JuliusPleaser said:
I think he's looking for "Ike".

I don't get it. :coocoo:

Top Bottom