OleDrewBudd

Jul 3, 2001
I realize this is to late, and I'm sorry for your loss.

My buddy Rich had his yz400 stolen or whatever that tractor is called... ?.. :) .. and his ins. got him back 4200 ? I believe?

He pays $80 dollars to 110 dollars per year for such coverage.... reply if your interested and I'll get more information for ya, I'm actually looking into purchasing it next month... for my wifes bike and mine.

James980

Dec 29, 1999
Could you post the company name and whether they have exclusions for racing? I've always found that to be a sticking point with every company I've talked to, even with local po-dunk, non-sanctioned stuff. They always say, "If we determine you were at a race, traveling to a race or practicing (!?!) for a race, any damage or theft isn't covered." I'd love to find one that doesn't exclude that, though.

James

Originally posted by OleDrewBudd
I realize this is to late, and I'm sorry for your loss.

My buddy Rich had his yz400 stolen or whatever that tractor is called... ?.. :) .. and his ins. got him back 4200 ? I believe?

He pays $80 dollars to 110 dollars per year for such coverage.... reply if your interested and I'll get more information for ya, I'm actually looking into purchasing it next month... for my wifes bike and mine.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
OleDrewBudd, it's been a while man! Which Rich are you talking about that had his yz400 stolen, the one that comes down here with Bill Hibbs and Dennis? How're things going, how's your wife (michelle?) She still riding the little thumper?

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Yeah Andrew,

I was thinking the same thing.  Good to see ya.  Tell your wife that Wendy got a KX100.  Someday she'll actually get to ride it too.  :thumb:

Top Bottom