dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
I can ride after band pratice and all day Sunday. Couldn't be there till 3pm Saturday though.

buckeyebilly

~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2003
Went to Wayne last Sunday and initially had to contend with 200+ Poker Run Riders on Main Corridor. Switched riding to Long Ridge and had a very nice, not crowded ride, with some good hillclimbs. Trail was heavily covered with leaves, but a good ride nonetheless. Unfortunately, I have to work this weekend but I will watch out for future posts to ride with you sometime.

Dead, on a different note I haven't seen any "Mamba Updates"... how do you like it... and have you gotten to ride it much?

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Don't know if i can get away or not.  Maybe Sunday.

Kevin - give me a shout if you want to ride down there together - if i go that is.

I've been going through a lot of stressfull mental &(*^% and i probably owe it to myself to go ride.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by buckeyebilly

Dead, on a different note I haven't seen any "Mamba Updates"... how do you like it... and have you gotten to ride it much?

The Mamba has been sitting around collecting dust. Been too sick and busy till now to ride it. Hopefully, that changes this weekend. :aj:

Dale, think you could ride Sunday instead?

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
They closed the hill after crossing 278. I think they called it rock hill. They also closed the trail that runs along the river.

XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by SPD
They closed the hill after crossing 278. I think they called it rock hill. They also closed the trail that runs along the river.

I was there last month and there was a different trail instead of the hill after 278 that takes you to the same trail. We did ride around the block and do the hill any way. This is because a lot of quads had problems on the hill, I thought it wasn't that bad.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by XR-MAN
Kevin,

I am afaid it will be raining by  Sunday.

Figures..dang. I'll see if I can get the band to pratice Sunday instead.

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
My bike is still messed up but I at least got the wheel off. Now I just need to get the parts. It does sound like the weather's gonna turn bad though..

Top Bottom