SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Anybody going to Wayne sat 4-14? Going to try to go sat if anybody else wants to go.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

mgorman

May 8, 2000
Hi SPD,

I would like to be there but there is a points race Sunday. if my body doesn't wake up, I may come with Slammer.

------------------
mgorman,
Thumping since 1980
"If the competition is not wasted, the day is"

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
hey dennis,
how much is it to ride at wayne? I've heard there are some decent trails there but never have had time, daniel has his bike back in shape, we went out to richland last saturday and he crashed on the first hill, wasn't a pretty sight but he made it back out alright. Let me know what's going on and I'll probably be able to make it.

------------------
Jeff-
'84 Can-Am ASE 250 (brutally fast rat bike)
'93 Kawasaki KDX200 (big bore kit, A-Loop suspension, FMF pipe)

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
I have plans on riding there soon. My buddy that lives in Columbus likes to ride there on his 4 wheeler.

I have to wait till I get the title back for my bike before I can get an APV sticker. The bank screwed up and had it as a "Motorcycle" instead of an off road vehicle, so the license bureau wouldn't give me an APV sticker. I have been waiting three weeks for my new title. Sigh.

Once I am set, I will be trying to hook up with some DRN folks for a ride there. :)

------------------
http://www.designingfool.com/advert -pics and such

'01 YZ250

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
jeff
my KDX is titled as a "motorcycle" and the BMV still let me have an APV sticker. That seems kind of odd to me though. At first they asked if I wanted a plate (which I did but couldn't afford at the time) but when I told them I wanted the sticker they gave it to me.

------------------
Jeff-

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
by the way dennis, what trail in wayne do you ride? I went to their site and found out the pricing and all of that, but am wondering what trail you guys ride.

------------------
Jeff-

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Hi Jeff. It cost 5.00 per day or 25.00 per year to ride. We ride down between logan and nelsonville. Just find a trail and go.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Well ----. Never mind Not open until Sunday.Guess I aint going there. Perry here I come.Just got off the phone and they'er not open until easter sunday.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
shoot, and I was pretty fired up to go ridin'
what's perry like? supposedly it has the most trail out of all the state areas but I've never been there.

------------------
Jeff-

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Jeff I don't know where they get there figures at for the miles. Perry is full of big mudholes (from the quads) some tight trails. Part of it is closed for some reason. And it's the part with the hills.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
hmm..
well daniel is wanting to head back out to richland to test out the water ability of his bike :eek:
we were out last weekend and he sucked some water up in his airbox, so he modified it and he wants to see how it'll perform. More than likely that's where I'll end up this saturday, if you feel like making the trek you're always more than welcome to come ride.

------------------
Jeff-

Top Bottom