Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Our own sub-forum. If you have specific things about the area or dinners or directions or jetting or temps, altitude, whatever. Start a thread!

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Unless we forget (again... :ugg: ) we will bringing a "Made in Oregon" gift pack as a small thank you for Strick and Mimi's efforts.

If you are from some other place than "Nuhvawda".... perhaps you could do the same? <hint-hint>

Cheers! - RandyB

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
64x - contact me at Lovelock and we can discuss. This has nothing to do with MRANN. It is just a scheduled time of the year where a bunch of great people, who happen to ride dirt bikes, come to Reno to enjoy our desert riding and good times. It is great fun!

c-ing_red

Oct 24, 2003
Originally posted by Strick
64x - contact me at Lovelock and we can discuss. This has nothing to do with MRANN. It is just a scheduled time of the year where a bunch of great people, who happen to ride dirt bikes, come to Reno to enjoy our desert riding and good times. It is great fun!

I figured it had nothing to do with our series.... I will get together with you at Lovelock.... Thanks!!!!

c-ing_red

Oct 24, 2003
Originally posted by c-ing_red

I figured it had nothing to do with our series.... I will get together with you at Lovelock.... Thanks!!!!

Strick, email me, it is in my profile...... I need some time and days for the ride.....

Top Bottom