Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
We are leaving for Reno in just 5 short hours! We are going to drive straight through the nite and hope to arrive by noon Wednesday. Hope to get a ride in before dark! It will be a nice change to get out of all this snow and ride on some real dirt soon. Everybody drive safe and we will see you all in a few days. We are also bringing the new production model blender this year. (last year was just the prototype) but we might just bring them both so we can have some variety in drink choice. See you all soon!

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
dirt bike dave said:

The United States of America is now on *PINK* alert.

As in... "pink slushies" .... :yeehaw:

c'mon down, you hosers!

<grin> - RandyB

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
thumbs said:
So 5 Canadian hours is like what, 8.15 American hours or is it the other way around, 1.85 hours :joke:

Drive safe.

<ROFLMAO...!> :eek:

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
The road trip from Colorado begins at 1AM... Ya'll be safe and we'll see ya soon!!! ('Totally looking forward to those Maple Leaf SLUSHIES made with care by our favorite Canadian ambassadors!!!)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Yay!!!!!! I'll bring a fresh cooler full of ice with me when I show up Friday JUST FOR THE CANUCKS!!!!! Drive safe!

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Now Dave dont be modest. I have a print out infront of me here that says 51.1....

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Yeah yeah... I still think the 525 is gonna take ya.....

Top Bottom