IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
They only put a 1 year reprieve on the ban Bob.. we knew this was going to come back, yet what did we do all year long..

Jack S!%#...

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Noooooo. Seemingly politics does not work any way that makes sense to me? Its a very long, very expensive drawn out abortion of time actually. The part that really makes me mad Gary, is that I do believe the big 3 started this crap! BUT, this is just for the dingdongs to have an open debate about this matter, again. No voting yet. They do seemingly respond to vast numbers! And as soon as we lay down for 1 second, BAM! Too damn late,,, Vintage Bob

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
IndyMX said:
Unfortunately everyone laid down early in Nov of 2008.
We're completely screwed as a country.

You got that right Indy, but we can stop it.

Guess what is next kiddies? CADMIUM! Thats right. Cad plating. Look at your motorcycle. See all of those shiny gold colored nuts and bolts. That's CADMIUM. Look under the hood of your car. Count the shiny gold nuts and bolts and other hardware that is Cad plated.

I read an article in my local newspaper last week that some brain trust in Washington is now stating that CADMIUM is a heavy metal and is even more dangerous than lead and needs to be controlled and eliminated.

When I first came to this site over 9 years ago, I tried, along with several other members to get the people on this site involved with politics. At that time our biggest issues were land closures. Nobody cared. The Land Issues Forum was the most unused forum on the whole site. Even the mods didn't like the political posts and let it be known.

Now, it seems that land closures are the least of our worries. Now, we have an administration that is completly out of control. Completly out of touch with the people they are supposed to represent. Now, it's all about controlling what we do in our lives. What we drive, what we ride, what we eat, etc, etc, etc.

Now, they want to take over our health care. The most incompentent administration ever, wants to control your health care. Do you really think we will be allowed to be involved with motorcycle racing if they control our health care? Get used to the phrase, 'Dangerous and UNNECESSARY Activity.' Motorcycles, skateboards, snowmobiles, mountain bikes, skis, skates, the list goes on.

EVERYONE reading this had better get involved in politics weather you like it or not. This is our country and we need to take it back.

I am older than most of you and the freedoms that I have seen lost in my lifetime are very worriesom. The freedoms that I have seen lost in just this past year are frightening. It's up to ALL OF US to stop it. This November, vote every single incumbent out of office and start over. THROW THE BUMS OUT!

Get involved or suffer the consequences.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
There are only 535 members of congress.. 1 president.. That's 536 against the rest of us...

I think we can take em in a fist fight.

I'm pretty sure that it a million or so of us showed up at the doors of congress and asked the 535 to step out back, they couldn't stop us.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Terry, if you wait just a couple more years you'll feel better about all this....by that time you won't even be allowed to have those feelings or thoughts, much less express them.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I have only been here a minute. I know, "I did not do it" does not cut it, but I was not in the room loosing our rights about 100 years ago. If I was I would be stinking rich and not care. Probably a Gore head yelling about some dumb lizard in Arizona! Couple of years ago Terry's rant would have brought theories of conspiracies and paranoid. Not anymore. So we just keep acting like sheep? Got our own website to complain in, share information. Not enough views? The matter at hand, the dang lead ban. As long as there is something to do, we are still okay on that matter/ or as good as it gets? Vote them all out is a heck of good idea. Now get the sheep to the polls? Voting has done started, just like a run away dirtbike, I am going to hang on and see what happens. Stranger things have happened? Vintage Bob

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Problem is, the sheep do what the gubmint tell em. Even if we vote out the incumbents, the other options will likely be just as bad. Every single election comes down to one thing, which option scares you the least. That is who you choose. Unfortunately, they come from the same democrat and republican stock, owned by those that pay for the campaign, and chosen as most loyal by their respective party. A congress stocked with unfunded independent candidates would be ideal, but few of them can afford the campaign trail.

I apologize if this is too political.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Fru, we need to do a reboot..

Start from scratch..

Implement term limits and reform the lobbing process.

Along with serious tort reform that makes sense, and this country would be on it's way to being great again.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
1,No political extremists allowed in any government position. A common sense test should rule out very many.2,We need to be in Asia like I need more computer time. Any issues can be discreetly taken care of. The wasted money and human life is enough already.They can go back to throwing rocks at each other, if they so choose. 3,I sure hope you loyal to dirt are filling in the blanks and hopefully making a change! We sleep on this crap 1 time, and slam bam not even a thank you mam, we will all be outlaws because of dirtbikes, in these United States. Thank you again Japanese OEM's. Vintage Bob

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
MrLuckey said:
Terry, if you wait just a couple more years you'll feel better about all this....by that time you won't even be allowed to have those feelings or thoughts, much less express them.

:rotfl:

Eddie should know, as he is already there, living in the state of fruit and nuts!

Y'all need to help breath some life into Flags of Conviction! ;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
MrLuckey said:

Hate to say it Eddie but, that day is already here.

TODAY is the last day for public input regarding obuttheads newest plan to control the internet. 'The Fariness Doctrine.' This is nothing but complete takeover of the internet and what we can or cannot say on the internet. The first step in eliminating free speech. You don't have to believe me, check out Newsmax.com and send a letter to stop it. Read about it. You will find there is nothing fair about the Fairness Doctrine.

If someone would have told me ten years ago what would be happening in our government today, I would have never believed it. Like I said, I am older than most all of you and I have seen in my lifetime how this has unfolded. If you have only been on the planet for 15-20 years or so, you might be inclined to believe that things are supposed to be this way. Believe me, they are not, and have never been.

What happened to the most open administration in history? They are rapidly becoming the most arrogant and closed administration in history, in less than one year. We have, 'Let them eat cake', Pelosi that has basically said she is going to do what she has to do and doesn't care what her constituents think about her. Harry Reid, well, what more can be said about this moron that hasn't been said in the news in the last week.

It's up to each and every one of us to stop this madness. The spending of money that we don't have is going to come back and bite you younger people right in the ass. Your futures are being spent right in front of you and most of you are too busy playing on your computers to care.

We can stop this, but it is going to take a collective effort by everyone that still cares about saving our great country and our Constitution to do it. If we don't, I shudder to think what this country will be like in ten more years.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Tony Eeds said:
:rotfl:

Eddie should know, as he is already there, living in the state of fruit and nuts!
Y'all need to help breath some life into Flags of Conviction! ;)

Tony.

Flag of Conviction is a great site but, nobody goes there. This is why I believe we need to spread the word on sites like this one. We have the attention of the young people here. They don't care and won't go to a site like FOC.

At FOC we are all like-minded individuals sharing the same views. The problem is getting the word out to younger people that don't even know this is really happening. The one's that have grown up being taught by liberal teachers. By showing the younger members how this will affect their futures and and possibly their ability to enjoy their sport in the future, they may want to become involved.

I have had a good life in this country. I am ready to retire and will live out my life enjoying the things that I have worked all of my life for. I don't see the same future for the younger generation of this country unless they step-up and become involved.

As far as California being the land of Fruits and nuts. We have many conservative people in California. If you get away from the coastal cities and Hollyweird, the people are very conservative. Unfortunatly, the politicians have arranged the districts so that they liberal districts have more pull. Just more political BS and it makes the whole state like like a bunch of screaming libs. The neighborhood and area that I live in is very conservative and would make any Texan proud. ;)

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
IndyMX said:
Fru, we need to do a reboot..

Start from scratch..

Implement term limits and reform the lobbing process.

Along with serious tort reform that makes sense, and this country would be on it's way to being great again.
I agree completely, unfortunately, those who have the power to make it happen are also the reason that we need it to happen.

Congress should never be allowed to vote on anything that benefits themselves, but only congress can vote to stop it. The greed on capital hill will never make 51% on anything that reduces their power.

To get the change we need, we will have to reboot to 1775, which should buy a couple hundred years. All we need is the support of a few million armed patriots. Either that, or we have to find a few hundred honest politicians whose beliefs cannot be sold for votes.

Dec 31, 2008

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Does the ama link still work Billybob? Picking on Cali is too easy. Have you seen how many states are following Cali? And some one is worried about lead? Beers, cigarettes and bongs in the White House backyard by 2012. This can not be good. Vintage Bob

Dec 31, 2008
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Does the ama link still work Billybob? Picking on Cali is too easy. Have you seen how many states are following Cali? And some one is worried about lead? Beers, cigarettes and bongs in the White House backyard by 2012. This can not be good. Vintage Bob

you make a great point that never even crossed my mind. never mind the marijuana, stay away from the lead!

Top Bottom