Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
I want to make a personal webpage about dirtbikes and i'm looking for an easy webpage program to make one. Right now i have MS frontpage on my computer but it seems that it requires learing html. I made a webpage a while back with a program called Trellix that came with my old computer. It was a simple, cut and paste kinda thing and i liked it. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I heard frontpage is a powerfull webpage tool but i all i want to do it post pictures and links and things like that.

If frontpage isn't that bad, does any one have a good book on frontpage that would be good to learn from?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
You have to know VERY little HTML to use Frontpage. Are you viewing your created pages in the HTML format? There should be tabs along the lower left that let you choose to view the pages as they're seen on the web. (this was how FP '98 and '00 were.) Granted it will take some playing to figure out what you want to do. Don't know if there are any books on FP out there. Did you do a search for FP help? If anything, e-mail me and I'd be more than glad to help with more specific questions if you need. :) greenhorn@dirtrider.net

Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
Thanks for the help!!

I looked around for FP tutorials and found one and there is a webpage creation wizzard too. It's not that i'm not good with writting code, it's just that i'm lazy... :confused:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
You don't need any code knowledge to use Frontpage. All site makers benifit from knowing and using code, but most all things you want can be done with no coding. Displaying pictures is particularly easy with FP.
Not as powerful as Dreamweaver, but a very easy to use format.

Top Bottom