PeterEXC520

Dec 4, 2000
Hi folks,
the weather turns bad (it rained for several days here in Germany) and today it was not to cold but still rainy enough to go out for a nice decent trail ride.
To all of those who doesn't know: riding on public land isn't legal in Germany so the only chance for us is to wait until autumn/winter and bad weather to go out to have some fun.
And what should I tell you: we had plenty of it today. We made one round with appr. 50km (appr. 30mls). The mostly muddy ground (mainly clay, fallen leaves and trees) covered our bikes immedeately (also our riding gear) like camouflage. I took my girlfriends 400 RFS and found it much better better than my powerful 520 for these difficult conditions. With me was John on his 400 RFS and Andi with his 250EGS twostroke. Crashes weren't painful because of the soaked terrain and happened quite often. There were no pictures take today (too sad) but if the weather stays that bad we'll ride the round again soon and then I'll put some pictures on my website.
Next time the 520 with some major modifications (Big Gun exhaust, JD jetting, Scotts steering damper and 18mm triple clamps) has to fulfill the job.
Stay tuned and always ride safe,

Peter

Top Bottom