Welcome to DRN!

Welcome to the "family". You'll find an excellent group of people here, ready and willing to answer any questions you may have about the sport.

Scan over the various forums for specific topics and information.

There's a wealth of information here! Not sure where to look? Use the Search function, odds are it will return some great info.

If you have any questions about using the site, please don't hesitate to ask.

Okie

Last edited:
I have a question on avatars. I want to upload my pic from my computer but I can't. I went to my control panel here and I cant upload it. Any help would be great!

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
racer 187x said:
I have a question on avatars. I want to upload my pic from my computer but I can't. I went to my control panel here and I cant upload it. Any help would be great!
DRN does not allow avatar uploads. Check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for more info.

DKM Factory said:
If they don't allow avatars, .
You just can't upload your own. If you follow this link it will probably be a bit clearer. :cool:

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP

brentl

Lifetime Sponsor
Okie

I joined yesterday. I could immediately use some tools for members and today I cannot.

Could you let me know why?

BTW I think DRN is great as evidenced by my lifetime support. Tho I have been freeloading for 2 years.........

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
brentl said:
BTW I think DRN is great as evidenced by my lifetime support. Tho I have been freeloading for 2 years.........
Brent: We can't say thanks enough. :cool:
Welcome to the top tier of the cake.

help!!!

i want to know what are the most important events in dirt bike riding? and if ever you have the chance to talk to the manufacturers, what will be your reques to them... ' just wanna know, 'coz i will be doing a dirt bike website for school project, and i want the preferences of the experts like you guys!!! a million thanks!!!! :worship: :ride: