Welcome to the Team and Thank You!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Welcome to the private, members only SupportTeam Forum.

First, we'd like to thank you for supporting DRN. You are helping to insure the long term viability of the forums. So from the moderators and admins; THANKS! You can bet the membership appreciates it as well.

This forum is only accessable by SupportTeam members, in fact, regular forum members can't even see it in the forum list.

I've turned on all options for this forum, html, images, etc., have all been enabled.

About the Avatar.

1) If you do not currently have a custom Avatar, you will be assigned one of the special SupportTeam Avatars, letting the membership know you are making the forums available for all to enjoy.

2) If you have a custom Avatar, we will add the "SupportTeam" tag to the bottom of it, similar to the "TeamDRN" tag you see under moderator's Avatars.

Please be patient, these things require some work, we'll get you set up ASAP.

There will be a lot more info added as time goes by... check the "News" sub forum often.

Again, thank you for your support.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Agreed! I mostly am just a lurker, but get tons of info and really enjoy this site!! I am just glad I could give back in some fashion. Keep up the good work!!!

DanS

Sponsoring Member
Dec 6, 2000
I figure for the amount of advice and the money I've saved this site is worth more than $39 a year. If you add in all the frustration it has saved me it is one of the best bargains I've ever seen!

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Well, I figure for all the crap and useless drivel I've posted over the last year and a half, you guys deserve it.

Wish I could donate more, but I've got a new casa to pay for... somehow. :eek:

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
just trying to help insure the future of DRN. I keep meeting cool people that I have met through this site, and would like to help keep the opportunity open for others to do the same. This is a cool site.:cool:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I agree with everyone also. Thank you for giving me a place to hang out at and spend my lonely evenings at home. I really learned alot here and like Pycho, spend most of it lurking until recently. Thank You for spending your time giving us a place to call HOME!

:cool:

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
A ancient Chinese Proverbs goes like..

Only when all contribute their firewood can they build up a strong fire.

Meaning? Another way of saying "United and we can stand strong."

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Thanks for the support, it is very much appreciated.

Now have some fun in this private forum and tell everyone else that it really cool, serves cold drinks and has a smoking room so they will want to come in too.;)

Seriously, thanks.

BTW, if you already have an avatar I will be modifying it soon if I have not already.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
WOW Thump just when I thought my avatar couldn't get any better! Thnx!

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Thanks Okie. I'm glad you set this up. Ever since I stumbled on that hidden link last December, I've been waiting for this roll-out. It's been real hard to keep a secret too. :)

Glad you are letting us help out with the success of DRN. It really is the least we could do.

Now a question: Re: the idea I floated in the MX/SX forum; how many Supporting Members have already signed on?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
It was money well spent and we get all of the neat privileges on top of it! COOL When I saw the opportunity, I jumped at the chance to help out. I’m glad I went for the lifetime membership, with and extra DRN shirt I can finally wash the one I bought.:eek:

Mac

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 17, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Welcome to the private, members only SupportTeam Forum.

This forum is only accessable by SupportTeam members, in fact, regular forum members can't even see it in the forum list.

Maybe you should let the regular members see the forum in the forum list that way they will realize they are missing something and want access.;)

We always want what we dont have.

Attachments

• worst_.jpg
    worst_.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 173

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
This place keeps getting better and better all the time!

THIS is just the beginning.......:)

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
COOL!!

WOW! Thanks Thump. I really dig the" touch-up" to the Avatar.:cool:

I've got to admit, this is pretty cool. I feel as if I just bought a "Blue Chip" or something! :confused: :confused: :)

wrench

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Sorry I'm Late,

I just want to say thank you after all this is your brain child and I look forward to renewing my Life Time Membership

Thanks again

Top Bottom