Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
i thought i would drop in here and see how yall are doing. and see who got what this year in thier bag O goodies or did you all get some coal. ill start it off, i picked up a head light for the 4fiddy so with the tail light wolfy gave me, im on my way to a street legal bike. i also picked up several power producing parts for the gixxer but those are un named and top secret. being its little sami's first christmass i had to go all out and buy her a shiny new motorcycle.

MegtobSamiKepek265.jpg

MegtobSamiKepek266.jpg

MegtobSamiKepek246.jpg

yes i know its not a dirt bike, but hey you have to start some where right. anyways once she masters this little demon well get a gas powerd fiddy for her.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
I had a great Christmas. Both kids were home and they cleaned up as usual. My daughter, recent MSU graduate started a job in Pittsburgh PA. last month. She got a dining room set, sleeper sofa and I signed over the title to the car we provided for her. She got me a Craftsman bolt cutter. :laugh: Perfect gift for me. Affordable and something I don't have. Now I don't have to worry about remembering the lock combo on Marsh's race trailer. :nener:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Lets see...I got some Carhardt insulated Bibs....Flannel jammies.....Duct tape....and the Red Green DVD box set....

I wonder if my wife is trying to tell me something... :think:

Or does she just know me really really well... :nod:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom