trivial

Feb 14, 2002
I figured that with as much time as I spend here browsing, that I should start to contribute by posting. I thought that I would introduce myself in the process. I am a Newbie, I recently purchased a XR650R and I love it. I can't hardly walk into my garage now without looking it over and grinning from ear to ear (sounds cheesy, but it is the truth). Even at my most frustrating moments with the bike, I am still having fun (so far). I am 26, (a scorpio, and enjoy long moonlit walks on the beach) and by occopation I am a youth minister at a ********* Church in Indiana. (I was pretty upset to find out that all our local races are on Sunday, I REALLY wanted to participate, but being that Sunday is my busiest work day I can't). I consider myself to be somewhat of a musician too (not a very good one) as I play guitar and bass.
I don't know what I have to contribute to the forum, but I certainly will when I can (I certainly spend enough time here), but when I do, please realize that I am somewhat of a sarcastic person by nature (I think you have to be when you work with teens!)
You all seem like a great bunch of guys and I look forward to getting to know some of you better (and hopefully in the process find some other fat, slow people in my area to ride with).
later

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Nope... but there are a bunch of religious, political and race related words that get bleeped cause some of these people use them too much :ugg:

Another lurker has seen the light ! Welcome.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
(I was pretty upset to find out that all our local races are on Sunday, I REALLY wanted to participate, but being that Sunday is my busiest work day I can't).
I hear ya. I ride about 4-8 times a month. I try to race about 5 events a year. I wil not race on sunday and maybe ride 2 times a year on sunday. I am a member of a certain church that is most often associated with Utah. ;) Around here it is by far the largest most populated and influential church. Anyway what Im getting to is that the local races that take place here on saturday tend to have the best turnouts. Its nice they do it once in a while. Not just for us church goers but for all the other people who have to split their weekends. Maybe one of your local clubs would be willing to take a look at it.

Welcome trivial... This is a very special place...... Lots of good people...

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Welcome trivial:)

And don't let Papkeith fool you, he doesn't look a pound over 299 :p

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Make that two! :) 6', 2-fitty #! :)
Make it three. 6'8", two-eighty-somethin'. :confused:

And as for Sunday events, just hold services there! ;)

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Originally posted by trivial

I don't know what I have to contribute to the forum, but I certainly will when I can (I certainly spend enough time here)

You just have to be so trivial, now don't you? ;)

Size don't matter! Around here it's all about pounds per pixels in content. :)

Welcome :cool:

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Always a pleasure to welcome another beefy soul,(5'11'' 225) and you'll never find a better place to allocate your time, time spent on DRN is not really wasted I always learn something, think ;) about something or at least have a good laugh. ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I feel so thin hanging around you guys, luckily size doesn't matter! Pred! Dude, 6'8", what the heck do they feed you out there? Can you spare some height, I don't get any respect at 4'3"!

Welcome Trivial, don't listen to Bundy, he lies alot:p :)
Elk

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Welcome trivial!

You might want to check into a M/C club called RUTS (racers under the Son).
I don't know if they have a local club close to you, but I have raced all over the western United States and at most events there is a prerace prayer led by one of their members.

Don't let 283elk fool you. He's not nearly 4'3" ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:moon: Don't you have a field to plow!:)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Bundy, obviously you haven't seen this pic yet: HERE

283elk (I love that one!), I'd give up some height, but only if you'd take about 50 ell-bees with it!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
454 454 454 454 454 454 454 454 454 454 454 454 454 454 454 454!

Dang it!

Oh, thanks for the potatos Pred, I cooked some up last night. You ARE the king of spuds!:)

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Wow Pred.,
If i`m ever in a bar fight, I want you to watch my back, or maybe you could just get me a cup of coffee! :p

I LIKE LIVIN ON THE EDGE! :aj:

a283elk, now thats funny!

bundy

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Look pal, I'm already fightin for my cubic inches on another thread! I need a Mod, NOW!:(

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:whiner:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
I need a Mod, NOW!:(

What possible modification would you be looking for? Are you compensating for something else with that supposed 454 in the Elk? So, are you wanting to modify that something else? :p

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by singletracker500

Doesn't sound cheesy to me....I do it everyday! :)

I just got my bike back last night from the shop. So, both cars spend the night in the driveway with my bike taking the place of honor in the middle of our two car garage. I went out through the garage this morning on my way to work just so I could catch a glimpse of my bike!

Welcome to DRN... I think you'll like it here. You'll meet new people and make friends.

My wife looks at me funny when I say things like: "A couple of my friends just moved from Cali to St. Louis. Now we can go riding together."

Good luck! :cool:

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Come on,

Elks a good guy.
He just has poor taste, Chebbys, Slowzuki`s and 2 smokes! :uh:

bundy

ps. I bet that camino really has a straight 6!

Last edited:
Top Bottom