Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Look pal, I'm already fightin for my cubic inches on another thread! I need a Mod, NOW!:(

Hello, somebody asking for a mod. :p

Welcome Trivial. Don't listen to that 265elk guy. He's really a 4'2" 13year old, pretending to be a CHP officer. ;)

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I can see a pattern here, we always have to go and attack the guy with the badge!! You think I was put on this earth to amuse you?!:)

Twin, can we add an OFF setting on your little picture, cause I'd love to use it:p:p

Gee thanks Bundy, you made me feel so much better! :moon:

80fartin9er, now this is better, up by 9am. Must have been feeling pretty confident with those night time Depends!! :p

Big Block, 454 cubic inch, 950 Holley, 3 inch exhaust, 12 bolt posi FREAKIN ELK!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't take it anymore! I think I'm getting trigger happy.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
You think I was put on this earth to amuse you?!:)

Well, you ARE a public servant arn't you??

BTW, I'm amused. ;)

trivial

Feb 14, 2002
Wow! I didn't expect to solicit much of a response! It is good to know that there is more beef here than just me. I am 6'6" and about 300lbs...funny part is my wife is 4'9" and all of about 90lbs. As you can imagine, we get some funny looks (and offhanded comments).
Elk,
I believe you man...really...I do. A kid in my youth group has a camino, he thinks it is the baddest thing ever (even though it has a wooden bumper and a 6 banger)...it must be an el camino thing?!?!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Don't you start too!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000

80fartin9er, now this is better, up by 9am. Must have been feeling pretty confident with those night time Depends!! :p

Ha! That's a good one!

And everyone else impressed w/XRP's size, haven't any of you ever seent he Wizard of OZ? It's all smoke & mirrors.

Farmer John isn't really a farmer either. I saw. He didn't have a single farm animal or tractor anywhere in his garage. And he wasn't even wearing overalls or a straw hat. Poser! ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That's alright, since we're giving up the truth, I'm typing this from prison, doin a 5-7 stretch for motorcycle theft!!:)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
It's all smoke & mirrors
I only wish!

And 216elk (just keeps gettin' smaller!), you've probably seen more spud farms than I have! That's the boys from the south end of the state. I'm up here in the Panhandle. Grain and lumber up here.

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
That's alright, since we're giving up the truth, I'm typing this from prison, doin a 5-7 stretch for motorcycle theft!!:)

And he's typing it during his masters level college course while on the waiting list for his tax payer funded Neuticals transplant :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, I'm awaiting my middle finger transplant so's I can use it! Hate to go to the electric chair minus a middle finger.

So Pred, I mean Paul Bunyan, you live up in the trees? By the time this thread ends, I'll be the auto shop buying a new motor for the elk :whiner

Top Bottom