Well this is kick booty right here

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
1,939
0
Looks like the wife will finally be getting a bike. Yup, I am in negotiations right now to hook her up with a 2003 TTR125. She has been jonesing since she sold her bike a year and half ago. And best of all this means I will get to ride more! Of course it also means slower riding and waiting for her to catch up. But you know what? That ain't no big thing. I can't wait for the oldest boy to hit riding age! Well, I can't wait for both of them to hit riding age but Brayden is darn close right now.
 
B

biglou

Originally posted by Thunder 33
Of course it also means slower riding and waiting for her to catch up.
Kinda like I have to do for you when we go riding? :moon: :p

Cool beans man, that TTR will prolly weigh about half what her previous bike did, too!
 

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
13,511
19
That rocks me like a hurricane!

lessee . . . yellow plastic for the TTR125 . . .
 

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
1,939
0
Originally posted by BigLou

Kinda like I have to do for you when we go riding? :moon: :p

Cool beans man, that TTR will prolly weigh about half what her previous bike did, too!


Okay, number one, I believe if we go back and look at the results from the DW race, you were a few places ahead of me. Which was pretty damn disturbing for me and I am still in therapy over that.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am pretty sure that this bike will weigh less than the gas tank alone from her old one!


And if I can find Yellow plastic for it, you bet yer sweet booty it will be on there!
 

DahlElama

Lifetime Sponsor
Aug 15, 2001
329
0
Nicely Done!

Mrs. DahlELama has often quoted that when the boys get old enough to ride that she wants a bike too for camping and other family outings. Mrs. DahlELama used to be a skydiver, so she has some 'no fear' genetics in her. She may be waiting for me to catch up on the trail ;) .
 

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
Aug 24, 2000
3,300
1
Awesome news, T-Dog! Glad she wants to get back into it. I think all dirt bikers should have a woman that rides bikes too!!
 
B

biglou

Originally posted by Thunder 33
I believe if we go back and look at the results from the DW race, you were a few places ahead of me. Which was pretty damn disturbing for me and I am still in therapy over that.
Heck, I forgot all about that! I was just funnin' ya. Oh well, you gots three weeks to step it up... :aj:
 

a454elk

Mexicutioner
Jun 5, 2001
7,538
18
Nice!! :yeehaw:
 

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
1,939
0
Originally posted by BigLou

Heck, I forgot all about that! I was just funnin' ya. Oh well, you gots three weeks to step it up... :aj:


(removing the honey bun from my mouth)

SAY WHAT?
 

Neil Wig

Lifetime Sponsor
Jun 22, 2000
347
0
I thought Hunny Bun was getting a new bike. Man, I just can't keep up with all the twists and turns on this site.