Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
And so here we are after a little over 3,000 miles with Steff the two dogs and one Ranger towing the other Ranger. I was wondering if that was even going to work out for me. With a 3.0L engine we got about 9-14.5 MPG (didn't think I'd do that well with some trucks getting worse milage unloaded) and no issues. So now we'll settle in and go from here.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Cool! Glad you made it okay!

TWRT

Sep 13, 2001
Welcome to NC. I moved here 18 yrs ago. I had to get used to being friendly to everyone!!! Here in Greensboro, there are 7 or more places to ride within 1 to 2 hours. Many tracks have open practice on Saturday and Sunday. Pay a membership fee and 10-15 dollars to ride all day. Much better place than Md., IMO.....

Dave

jameson_long

Jul 4, 2008
Kav said:
And so here we are after a little over 3,000 miles with Steff the two dogs and one Ranger towing the other Ranger. I was wondering if that was even going to work out for me. With a 3.0L engine we got about 9-14.5 MPG (didn't think I'd do that well with some trucks getting worse milage unloaded) and no issues. So now we'll settle in and go from here.
im considering moving out west..if u dont mind me asking, how long was the drive, etc...

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Welcome to the east coast, Kav & Steff. Watch out for the drivers north of you, they don't know what "right of way" means. hehe.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
jameson_long said:
im considering moving out west..if u dont mind me asking, how long was the drive, etc...
we whent 3,000 miles because we stopped in Nebraska and Colorado, but you could do it in about 2,700 miles. We took about 9 or 10 days to drive that but you could do it in less time if you wanted.

96CRkid:

We moved to Havelock

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Kav - Now that you are in his neck of the woods, a late night visit from Gomer should be in the offing, with Ivan riding shotgun. :whoa:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Rich Rohrich said:
Kav - Now that you are in his neck of the woods, a late night visit from Gomer should be in the offing, with Ivan riding shotgun. :whoa:

Rich,

I've had nightmares of this happening lately :whoa:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I'm game. I still need to get my big bike together, but I'll ride the mini anywhere if needed :)

Top Bottom