Wellsville Ohio Comments 5/29 Ride.

Flyboy500

Mar 1, 2004
What a ride! The only thing that bothered me was the Trashed 4x4 vehicles that have been left behind and also seeing people throwing trash on the ground while on the trails. What's wrong with people? Don't worry some day Wellsville could be history just like other riding areas. Many of the nice trails are washed out also and some people think that those are trash cans. Quads/Railbuggys and Beer.... Now who is helping to close our riding areas? The BRC stresses "Pack It In/Pack It Out". Wellsville is not a State Park so who can issue littering fines? Who will pick up trash? Northeast Ohio Trail Riders helped with the parking area issues when some places to access Wellsville Trail were closed. And still the idiots still think it's ok to throw down there beer cans and other items. The same thing happens behind my house where we enjoy riding at. I'm the trash pick up person and it's getting old! :|

1350CFM

Feb 25, 2004
I rode a few miles south of Wellsville last spring and I couldn't believe the quad guys I saw pitchin' empty cans. This isn't meant to start a quad vs. bike thread and I guess is rednecks on dirtbikes could carry a cooler they would do it also. I just don't understand that is a cooler will hold 12 full cans of Bud won't it also carry 12 empty cans?

U

UNREGISTERED USER

Wellsville

Well i go to wellsville about eveyr weekend and yes i ride quad! believe it or not last time i was down their their were about 15 jeeps full of people going around picking up trash! alot of the trash that i used to see is getting cleaned up and put in piles bagged! its actually good money ! some time picking up cans or taking the bags of cans they put could pay for ur weekend!

Top Bottom