Dan Reed

Feb 5, 2001
I've been to Wellsville once. WOW! Great riding, massive area, etc. The one thing I didn't care for was the limited access to parking, We went in along the river and had to pit right at the waters edge because we didn't want to atempt to cross the "open" railroad tracks with the trailers. While riding around what seemed like the back side, we noticed that there were people camped or pitted on top of the hills. Will someone please help with directions to get in any other way besides through the "downtown riverfront" entrance. We went far enough on our bikes to find a gravel road section that turned into blacktop within a few miles both directions. But I don't have a clue how to find my way in the "back" way. Thanks in advance, see you out there!

Dan Reed

Feb 5, 2001
Still waiting for some 411..... come on, this place is rated #3 on Dirt Rider Mag's "Best Off-road riding areas".....don't be shy....

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
Did you try to do a search?

A simple search would have pulled up several posts on Wellsville. In fact the second one gave specific directions.

http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?threadid=66004&highlight=wellsville

Top Bottom